10% off all bookings made by 31/12/2021 for stays throughout the season 2022 (Offers cannot be used in conjunction with others and subject to conditions + Subject to availability)
Our Yelloh! Village campsite rewards your loyalty! For your holiday in St Malo, enjoy a 10% reduction for any stay during the low season, for a minimum of 10 nights*.
Everything comes together so that you can make the most of the charm of the Côte d’Emeraude, so put off your departure date! Your children will be delighted to extend their trIp to Brittany, so do not delay and book your stay right away at the Le P’tit Bois campsite.
*Offer valid from the beginning of the 2022 campsite season until 8th July.
More and more of you are contacting us to find out how to apply the Health Pass for your upcoming vacation. We were waiting for precise and above all official information to communicate it to you, and we now have important details.
From Wednesday July 21, 2021, the government is asking us to check the compliance of the health pass for any major customer coming to stay with us as soon as you enter the campsite.
To obtain a Health Pass, three proofs are possible:
- a complete vaccination certificate (with two doses when the vaccine requires it, and this for at least a week)
- a certificate of immunity proving contamination in the last six months and remission for at least one week
- or finally a negative PCR or antigen test dating back less than 72 hours.
This pass will only be requested once upon your arrival, regardless of the length of your stay.
Small answers to the questions we are already anticipate :
– If you are unable to present a valid Health Pass on arrival, you will be able to access your accommodation or camping pitch, but you will not be able to access our swimming pools, performance hall, restaurant-bar.
– No, children from 0 to 17 years old are not affected by the Health Pass.
– Antigenic tests can be done in a pharmacy, near your home, before your departure, within 15 minutes. PCR tests generally take a little longer than 24 hours.
– No, you will not have to take a test every 48 hours if you are not vaccinated (at least to access our services. If you want to access other establishments outside the city such as restaurants, aquarium, cinema, the national rule will of course remain in force)
We are happy that arrangements have been negotiated by our National Federation so that the pass is only requested once upon your arrival !
Thank you for your understanding in these troubled times and rest assured of our motivation to do what we do best: make you have a great vacation, have fun, relax, surprise you!
See you soon at P’tit Bois
Our team is already preparing the 2022 season with new features to come:
please book on www.ptitbois.com from October and benefit of 10% reduction on your stay at Yelloh Village Le P’tit Bois in Saint Malo