Unser Campingplatz Yelloh! Village belohnt Ihre Treue! Für Ihren Urlaub in St Malo profitieren Sie von einem Rabatt von 10 % für jeden Aufenthalt in der Nebensaison von mindestens 10 Nächten*.
Es ist alles da, um den Charme der Côte d‘Emeraude zu genießen, also verschieben Sie Ihr Abreisedatum nach hinten! Ihre Kinder werden mehr als glücklich sein, ihren Ausflug in der Bretagne zu verlängern, also zögern Sie nicht und buchen Sie Ihren Aufenthalt auf dem Campingplatz Le P’tit Bois.
*Das Angebot ist von der Öffnung bis zum 02.07.
More and more of you are contacting us to find out how to apply the Health Pass for your upcoming vacation. We were waiting for precise and above all official information to communicate it to you, and we now have important details.
From Wednesday July 21, 2021, the government is asking us to check the compliance of the health pass for any major customer coming to stay with us as soon as you enter the campsite.
To obtain a Health Pass, three proofs are possible:
- a complete vaccination certificate (with two doses when the vaccine requires it, and this for at least a week)
- a certificate of immunity proving contamination in the last six months and remission for at least one week
- or finally a negative PCR or antigen test dating back less than 48 hours.
This pass will only be requested once upon your arrival, regardless of the length of your stay.
Small answers to the questions we are already anticipate :
– If you are unable to present a valid Health Pass on arrival, you will be able to access your accommodation or camping pitch, but you will not be able to access our swimming pools, performance hall, restaurant-bar.
– No, children from 0 to 17 years old are not affected by the Health Pass.
– Antigenic tests can be done in a pharmacy, near your home, before your departure, within 15 minutes. PCR tests generally take a little longer than 24 hours.
– No, you will not have to take a test every 48 hours if you are not vaccinated (at least to access our services. If you want to access other establishments outside the city such as restaurants, aquarium, cinema, the national rule will of course remain in force)
We are happy that arrangements have been negotiated by our National Federation so that the pass is only requested once upon your arrival !
Thank you for your understanding in these troubled times and rest assured of our motivation to do what we do best: make you have a great vacation, have fun, relax, surprise you!
See you soon at P’tit Bois