SITE MANAGER AND EDITOR
SARL CAMPING LE P’TIT BOIS having a share capital of €50,000 the registered office of which is: Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** La Lande Chalandouze 35430 Saint Jouan des Guerets France SIRET (business identification) number: 7523 0608 4000 19 RCS (Register of Companies): Tel.: +33 (0)2 99 21 14 30 – Fax: +33 (0)2 99 81 74 14 Web: https://www.ptitbois.com
Head of Publication: Sophie Colas
DESIGN AND PRODUCTION
Interaview Production 82, avenue du Général Patton 49000 Angers Web: http://www.interaview.com
The company Gandi SAS, with a share capital of €800,000, registered on the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Paris (Paris Companies’ Register), with company registration number 423 093 456, for which the registered office is situated at 63-65 Boulevard Masséna 75013 Paris - France, (telephone number: +33 (0)1 70 37 76 61), is undertaking the hosting of the site www.ptitbois.com
Photos and videos Le P’tit Bois:
- The Le P’tit Bois campsite
- Interaview Production
- Saint Malo’s Grand Aquarium: Pixabay - congerdesign
- Ramparts and the Musée d'Histoire de Saint-Malo (a history museum): Shutterstock
- The Roman city of Aleth and the Mémorial ‘39-’45 (a World War II memorial): Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bretagne © Emmanuel Berthier
- Beach and casino in Dinard: Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bretagne © Jacqueline Piriou
- Oyster-farming port in Cancale: Comité Régional du Tourisme de Bretagne © Emmanuel Berthier
- Mont Saint-Michel: Pixabay - mies1951
- Fort La Latte and Cap Fréhel : Pixabay - pierrelexb
- The medieval town of Dinan: Pixabay - GrainedeClic
RESPECT FOR PRIVACY
PERSONAL DATA AND COOKIES
Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** respects the concerns of its website users relating to the confidentiality of personal information provided.Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** ensures compliance with the obligations of the French Data Protection Authority (known as the “CNIL”).Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** is a data processor under the French Data Protection Law passed on 6th January 1978, amended in 2004, and under the European Directive of 24th October 1995 (together referred to below as the “Data Protection Legislation”). As such Camping Le P'tit Bois ***** is likely to collect personal data (surnames, forenames, contact details and similar information) or non-personal data (preferences, favourites information and other related details) during user visits to our Internet site (referred to below as the “Site”) so as to able to identify users, to offer them customised services, or even to make improvements to the Site and take account of user views.
1 - RECIPIENTS OF DATA COLLECTED
Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** is the data recipient. In any given case, Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** only transmits users’ personal data to a third party when:
- the user has given his or her prior agreement for the sharing of this data;
- Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** must share this data with a third party to provide the required service to the user, like the customization of our offers and our services, in the respect of the legislation, with the companies of secure payment as well as with the transport partners of the chain Yelloh! Village, like Cartrawler and Bravofly.
- Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** wishes to enable users to benefit from partner offers; or
- Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** is ordered by a judicial authority or any other administrative authority to send information to such a body.
Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** can also send users’ personal data to third-party service providers as part of statistical analyses on Site use, and for Site optimisation purposes. When used in this context, users’ personal data will remain anonymous.
2 - PURPOSES OF DATA COLLECTION
Throughout the Site, Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** collects user data which is strictly necessary for the following purposes:
- For managing and confirming a booking: receiving payment, confirming your bookings and sending you information about your stay by SMS or email.
- For providing Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** news and information about new features as well as suggesting customised offers and services.
- For conducting surveys and technical tests for optimising our website, improving our tools and services and providing you with a browsing experience that is constantly being optimised
- For responding to your questions, requests and complaints when you use our contact form or online chat service, ensuring they are followed up, and improving customer service
- For recording your opinions after your stays via our satisfaction questionnaire, as well as carrying out statistical surveys.
- For noting and managing your entry to competitions available on various media (Facebook, Instagram etc.) throughout the year and sending you your prizes.
- For analysing your experience and drawing up a profile so as to understand, anticipate and assess your preferences, to enable us to suggest offers that suit your expectations. As part of this processing, your personal information may be sent to our technical contractors. For these analyses, your permission will be sought beforehand.
- For respecting the law and for responding, if necessary, to legal authorities, for ensuring that the general terms and conditions are observed, for notifying the authorities in the event of actions taking place that are against the law and for protecting our rights with regard to loss or damage.
User data that can be collected by Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** are as follows:
- Your details: surname, first name, date of birth, place of birth, address, telephone and fax number, mobile number, ID card number, vehicle number plate
- Information about other people with you: surname, first name, date and place of birth, for which you undertake to obtain prior consent
- Aspects associated with the customer account: password, previous stays, favourites, travel preferences (date of stay, campsite and accommodation booked, length of stay)
- Commercial information: newsletter subscription, commercial push SMS notifications, receipt of partner offers
- Payment information (payment method, amount paid)
- Communication with us by post, electronic messages, chat services, telephone calls or calls using social networks, responses to satisfaction questionnaires
- Information pertaining to your use of our website and/or app
- Information concerning your job applications on our website (CV, covering letter, photo)
Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** is committed to processing and retaining all personal data entrusted to it by the user in line with the provisions of the Data Protection Legislation, solely to keep the user informed of the Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** news, and to enable him or her to benefit, as a priority, from goods and services linked to the activities of Camping Le P’tit Bois *****.
3 - DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
Data is stored for a period which does not exceed the necessary duration, regarding the purposes for which it is collected, as stated below.
- For the management of subscription to the campsite newsletter, data is retained for as long as the subscription is active. All such data will be deleted within a 2-month time limit starting from the point the given user unsubscribes.
- Personal data pertaining to your bookings is kept for longer so as to make sure we satisfy legal obligations (such as tax regulations or regarding sale and for purposes involving insurance cover).
- All other data will be kept for a time limit of 2 years.
4 - RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have at any time, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, a right of access, updating, rectification and deletion of personal data. They may exercise this through sending a request (indicating clearly the request subject matter) by Internet to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Alternatively send the request by post to the following address: Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** La Lande Chalandouze 35 430 Saint Jouan des Guerets France
Camping Le P’tit Bois ***** undertakes to deal with such requests within 7 business days.We inform the user of his or her right, in compliance with the Data Protection Legislation, at any time to oppose the processing, for legitimate reasons, of data having a personal nature which relates to him or her.
5 - COOKIES, DATA NAVIGATION AND LOCALIZATION
When accessing the Site, and after the user has agreed to continue with navigation on our website, a cookie can be installed and be retained for a maximum 13-month duration either in the user’s computer memory or hard disk, so as to facilitate navigation of the Site. A cookie does not enable users to be identified as such but it is an element which serves to register data relating to Site navigation (this includes pages consulted, the date and time of consultation and other factors).The Cookies provided enable:
- the facilitation of your navigation experience on the Site, improved relevance and ergonomics of the services consulted upon the Site, and the adaptation of the Site layout to your specific IT environment;
- memorisation of the data relating to a form which the user has completed on the Site (for registration or account access), or for products selected on the Site (contained in your basket and other similar items); and
- the facility for counts of the number of visits to the Site, and hence the compilation of statistics.
Every user can refuse the registration of cookies by modifying the parameters of their Internet navigator. However, this process will lead to the deletion of all cookies used by the navigator, including those used by other websites. This can lead to the modification or the loss of certain changes or data. The deletion of cookies may have the effect of altering Site navigation, or even making such navigation difficult.To account for the management of cookies and user choices, each navigator is configured differently. The configuration is detailed in the help menu of the navigators given below, which will enable the user to know how to alter his cookie preferences:
Deactivation of online cookies:
Use of online platforms to control advertising cookies:Go to the site Youronlinechoices, offered by the digital marketing professionals grouped together under the banner of the European association known as the EDAA
(European Digital Advertising Alliance). On Youronlinechoices you can refuse or accept cookies used by advertising professionals, who are members of this association.Please note that deleting cookies may modify Site navigation or indeed make such navigation difficult.
INTERNET SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The messages which you send us through the Internet may be intercepted on the Internet during the sending process. Until they reach us, their confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Please ensure that you do not divulge unnecessary personal or confidential information, sensitive information or information coming from a third party. In addition, the information as to the origin of the electronic messages which we receive, may be falsified in some way. Therefore, if you wish to communicate such information to us, always use the post. Consequently, any complaint, statement or request for advice sent by Internet or e-mail will not be taken into account in such circumstances. Please make your requests exclusively through the post. To obtain more information on the procedures to follow or upon current ongoing issues, please make contact with our company LE P’TIT BOIS in writing.
COMPLIANCE WITH COPYRIGHT
USE OF SITE INFORMATION AND COPYRIGHT
The use of any document coming from the site of the company LE P’TIT BOIS is only permitted as data for private use. Use for all other purposes is strictly forbidden. The company LE P’TIT BOIS strives to ensure to the best of its ability, that information disseminated on this site is both accurate and up to date. However, the company does reserve the right to correct the contents at any time and without warning. LE P’TIT BOIS also informs visitors that it is their responsibility to check the information by other means, including by contacting the company. As a consequence, the company LE P’TIT BOIS disclaims all responsibility for any lack of precision, inaccuracy or omission relating to information available on the site, and for all damage, injury or loss resulting from fraudulent interference by a third party, which has led to the alteration of information available on the site. More generally LE P’TIT BOIS also disclaims all responsibility for all damage, injury or loss, whether direct or indirect, whatever the cause, origin, nature or consequences, caused by reason of access by anyone to the site, or the impossibility of accessing the site, as well as the use of the site and/or the reliance upon any such information coming directly or indirectly from the site. Moreover, unless otherwise indicated, intellectual property rights to the documents contained on the site, and each of the elements created for the site, are exclusively owned by the company LE P’TIT BOIS or its suppliers, who grant neither any licence or right, in respect of such rights, other than the right to consult the site. The reproduction of all documents published on the site is only allowed for the sole purpose of using information for personal and private use. Any reproduction and use of copies produced for other purposes is expressively prohibited. All trademarks reproduced on this website belong to the companies which respectively own them. All products, logos and images reproduced on the pages of this site are owned by their respective trademark companies or trading entities. The photographs reproducing the products and services on this site do not constitute a binding contract.
This website is accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week, excepting instances of force majeure, IT problems and difficulties linked to the structure of communication networks, or problems of a technical nature. The availability of the site may be interrupted at any time for maintenance reasons.
APPLICATION OF FRENCH LAW
Non-compliance with these provisions places the offending individual or organisation at risk of civil and criminal actions. This document is governed and interpreted according to French law, and falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts. If any one of the provisions of this document proves to be void, invalid or of no legal effect, all of the remaining provisions shall continue to apply regardless of this.